PREP 10 MINS – COOK 25 MINS – SERVES 12
220 Calories – 17g Fat – 16g Carbohydrates – 5g Sugar – 5g Protein – 3g Fiber
The ultimate Paleo Granola that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, has no refined sugars and vegetarian.
This healthy recipe comes packed with vitamins such as magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc, which promotes a healthy heart and blood pressure, digestion, and boosts immunity. Rich in antioxidants, omega-3s and anti-inflammatory properties, you can’t go wrong with this breakfast
treat. Feel free to use your favourite nuts and seeds, we just love our almonds and cashews! This recipe is great eaten on it’s own, on top of yoghurt, or sprinkled on top of your favourite salad.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Swan Valley Natural Raw Honey
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- Preheat oven to 135 °F.
- In a food processor or blender, add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to chop into small pieces. Do not over blend.
- Heat coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium high heat in a large saucepan, for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Then add seeds, nuts and coconut flakes and stir to coat.
- Spread granola mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and add dried cranberries, may need to press into granola mixture.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Break apart granola.
Store in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 2 weeks.